You must post the rules
Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 5 new questions for the people you tag to answer
You have to choose 10 people and post their icons in your journal
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them
No tag backs
No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" you legitimately have to tag 10 people
As an aside, what's with this massive tagging nonsense. Four out of the seven lines are just about how you must tag people. If people want to do it they'll do it, if they don't then they won't.
Things about me.
1. I'm skinny
2. I started drawing because that's what all my friends did
3. I have an aggressive and cynical personality
4. I like cats
5. I like people who shop at hot topic
7. I am hilarious
1. What do you do on your spare time aside from art?
2. Star Wars or Star Trek?
3. Do you like cake? (if that's even fucking impossible.)
4. Are you a comedy sketch lover?
5. Is my artwork impressive as marker standards go?
1. I don't, I prefer to draw. Also drawing is my job, so.
2. Neither, Star wars gets weird when you go really far back or far into the future. Extended universe is strange stuff. Star trek does whatever it wants however it wants.
3. I do not like cake, I do like Donuts.
4. Negative, I prefer humor that is spontaneous and creative.
5. Don't worry about being impressive, all you need to do is communicate your ideas through pictures.
I'm not going to tag people, but if you're interested do it anyway.
My own questions.
1. Do you listen to music when you draw?
2. Professional or personal? How do you treat your deviant art?
3. Lots of effects or powerful imagery?
4. Movies, books, or games?
5. Page/deviation views important? yes or no.
Have fun Comrades.